The product has a wide variety of features. The OS is suitable for home and professional tasks, making it versatile. Version 11 has a number of innovations. Particular attention has been paid to the interface. It acquired unique features, making it stand out from other versions created earlier in the MS Windows series.The version is suitable for both PCs and laptops, and that’s why it’s considered universal. It can support up to two gigabytes of RAM. It also has the ability to support up to two processors with up to a total of 128 cores. It also has support for features that are needed for a variety of corporate tasks.
- Original interface that has been given a lot of attention. The desktop has been completely redesigned by experts. This gave it a progressive style that most people will love;
- And it has a desktop that’s been totally redesigned.
- Full support for the virtual machine called Windows Sandbox
- support for the dedicated Hyper-V platform.
- Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64 bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics card Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.