Microsoft Office 2019 is the newest and current version of Microsoft Office. It’s the successor of Office 2016 and was released for general availability for Windows 10 as well as macOS on the 24th of September, 2018.
Microsoft Office is a family of client and server software, as well as different services developed by Microsoft. As time goes by, the roaster of applications offered in the Office suite grew and expanded, as new editions got introduced and became available, high-end editions started to offer more and more while the more affordable versions stuck to the basics.
- 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor
- 2.0 GHz or faster recommended for Skype for Business
- 4 GB RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB RAM for 32-bit
- 4.0 GB free disk space
- 1280 x 768 or higher screen resolution
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
- Best way to collect and analyze data.
- Built-in tools that allow you to optimize your work.
- Endless possibilities when it comes to working on data, understanding it better and presenting it in a cohesive way.
- Most popular writing editor on the market.
- Can save data in different formats.
- Has built-in browser.