Microsoft Office 2019 is the best option for anyone who wants to use Office on one computer (one time activation) and do not want a subscription. Office 2019 is perfect for teamwork. When you save the document to the cloud, you can easily work in the same document in Word and PowerPoint at the same time. Office 2019 is a one-time purchase.
Office 2019 Professional includes the following programs
- Word 2019 – Create professional documents and flesh out your ideas.
- Excel 2019 – Create and evaluate tables, formulas with the qualitative analysis functions.
- PowerPoint 2019 – Convince with effective presentations.
- OneNote 2019 – Bundle your notes in one place.
- Outlook 2019 – Manage your emails, contacts and appointments.
- Access 2019 – Manage your databases and customize progress reports.
- Publisher 2019 – Design professional publications and marketing materials.
Features Microsoft Office 2019
- Infinitely usable on one computer
- Works perfectly with Windows 10
- Always access your files via OneDrive
- Choice between Dutch, English, and 40 other languages
- Collaborate on documents
- Easy sharing
- Optimized for (touch) touch
New in Microsoft Office 2019
Word : You can now opt for a dark theme, ideal for those who often sit behind the PC in the evenings. Also new is a speech-to-text function so you can dictate. There is currently no support for the Dutch language. The new read-aloud function does work in our language.
PowerPoint : In PowerPoint, you can get started with Zoom and Morph. Zoom is a way to quickly get an overview of all slides during a presentation and then quickly jump to the slide you are looking for.
Excel : It will come as no surprise that several new formulas have been added to Excel, as well as adjustments to existing formulas to make them easier to perform. There are also new ways to visualize data.
Outlook : Outlook currently offers the Focused Inbox, ‘Focused Inbox’. The e-mail program automatically distinguishes between important e-mails and, for example, advertising e-mails. You can also turn this off again if you want. @-mentions are also useful, as soon as someone specifically wants to attract your attention in an email that is sent to several people.
- windows 10
- Windows Server 2019