Power2Go is a simple, complete solution for burning discs, creating movie discs, converting media and backing up your data. With unparalleled support for a wide variety of disc and mobile formats, you can drag and drop files to burn data or movies instantly. Creating beautiful DVDs and Blu-ray Discs has never been easier with the latest authoring features and extensive menu editing tools that come with free premium templates and background music. With 256-bit encryption, Power2Go offers the highest level of security for protecting and backing up your data on disk or USB stick.
Integration to Facebook, Flickr, YouTube & Vimeo lets you take online content offline. And advanced military-grade 256-bit encryption in this video conversion software ensures secure burning and backup of your data. Power2Go is the end-to-end solution you can trust.
With CyberLink Power2Go you can create and burn data discs, music discs, photo gallery discs, and video discs. You can also back up your computer to a disc or removable USB storage drive, convert media files for use on mobile devices, back up online media to a disc or your hard drive, or use the handy disc utilities to erase and copy discs, mount disc images as a virtual drive, and much more. It is the all-in-one burning software for the PC.
Overview of CyberLink Power2Go 13 Platinum Features
- For all media burning, conversion & backup needs
- Download & backup YouTube and Vimeo videos
- More codecs, formats & video enhancements
- Smart Detect for Converting to Mobile
- Convert iPhone and GoPro Videos
- Improve Video Quality While You Convert
- Safely backup your files, social media collection and system
- Download & backup the best videos from YouTube, even in 4K and HDR
- Backup videos and content from Flickr & Vimeo directly to your PC
- Backup data files and protect your Windows system, quickly and easily
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Phenom II X2
- Graphics Processor (VGA): 128 MB VGA VRAM
- RAM: 2 GB required (4GB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10GB for DVD burning / 25GB for Blu-ray Disc burning