Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate Overview
Using Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate software, you can measure complex 3D shapes with greater quality control. It supports CNC CMMs (coordinate measuring machines), portable inspection devices, and other inspection hardware.
With Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate, you can use measuring equipment—including CNC CMMs and others—from a range of hardware providers. PowerInspect Ultimate supports automated inspection devices such as CNC/DCC CMMs and machine tool probing.
The interface of Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate is straightforward, so you can use one interface for all of your portable inspection devices, including manual CMMs and many more. Moreover, PowerInspect supports multiple laser scanning devices, including common laser-arm combinations.
Features of Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate
- Software to work with CNC CMM inspection and investigation machinery
- The use of a standard interface for a range of devices CMM
- Non-contact measurement and laser scanning
- Built-in graphical programming strategies and parametric
- Excellent compatibility with other Autodesk products
- Measurement of parts and complex shapes with different algorithms
- Import points from other CAD software
- The possibility of automating the measurement process
- Part of a complex configuration with a high degree of freedom
- Combined with the design and manufacture of measurement systems
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended