Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate 2023 is a dependable and robust multi-function 3D designing program that can create, cut, diagnose, and prepare 3D models for sending to 3D printers. It is a comprehensive and full-featured program that will aid you to create, harvesting, and prepare 3D models for 3D printing machines. It comes with a range of essential tools and functions. It also includes a variety of precision instruments that you may use to investigate and fix problems in 3D printing and manufacturing models. It’s a smart app that helps users improve the quality of their 3D models by providing optimum solutions.
Netfabb Ultimate 2023 is a powerful program that allows you to rapidly go from a 3D model to completed components. It’s an amazing tool. Engineers and designers can use it to thoroughly examine the model and, if necessary, correct the flaws. By providing those open shells a thickness and a closed and oriented surface, the application uses sophisticated Manifold Remesh techniques to help you generate acceptable components even from the meshes with non-closed shells.
It also contains a set of meshing and re-meshing equipment that may close the space between meshes. It can also lattice and optimize the surface of metals to make lightweight metals. With self-explanatory tools and features, this powerful tool gives you an easy and intuitive interface to get started.
Features of Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate
- Edit and prepare models for manufacturing by adjusting wall thicknesses, smoothing rough areas, and more.
- Use lattice and surface optimization to create lightweight parts with performance characteristics suited to your specific application.
- Predict how metal additive manufactured parts will deform to help reduce build failures.
- Use 2D and 3D packing algorithms to place parts within the build volume optimally.
- Convert organic, free-form mesh files to boundary representation models, making them available in CAD in STEP, SAT, or IGES format.
- Get access to cloud-based metal powder bed fusion process simulation with Netfabb premium and ultimate for fast and accurate results.
- Integrated workspaces for over 100 machines for every AM process, including EOS, SLM, HP, Farsoon, Formlabs, etc.
- Plan and model the near net shape for metal additive manufacturing processes using PowerShape technology.
- Minimize build failures with cloud simulation and optimize designs using latticing tools, build supports, and mechanical part packing.
System Requirements and Technical Details
Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended