Inventor Tolerance Analysis is a 1-Dimensional tolerance analysis tool that reports the tolerance stack-up of parts in a single linear direction, such as X. The analysis lets you determine if the parts in an assembly meet mechanical fit and performance requirements based on the cumulative part tolerances.
Inventor Tolerance Analysis supports Worst-case, general Statistical, and Root Sum of Squares (RSS) analysis methods. RSS is a particular case of the Statistical analysis method and is described after the Statistical section.
- Reduce tolerance issues during manufacturing by analyzing the geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) in a 3D model.
- Calculate the worst case, RSS, and statistical results of the analysis. Report metrics for statistical results as Cpk, Sigma, DPMO, or Yield.
- Generate reports to communicate analysis results and cost-control efforts to manufacturing and quality engineers.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended