Autodesk Inventor Nastran Overview
Autodesk Inventor Nastran is a CAD-embedded, general-purpose FEA tool powered by the Autodesk Nastran solver. The new Nastran In-CAD offers a wide range of simulations spanning multiple analysis types, delivering another high-end simulation in a CAD-embedded workflow that works within Autodesk Inventor and SOLIDWORKS to help engineers and analysts make great products.
This program, Nastran In-CAD, can also handle different elements in the same analysis, mixing surface models with solids or beam elements in the same analysis. This is to understand better and have more substantial confidence in the draft design proposal.
Features of Autodesk Inventor Nastran
- Linear and nonlinear stress analysis, dynamics and heat transfer of structures and mechanical components.
- Computer-aided design or CAD applications and adds FEA simulation and analysis capabilities to applications.
- Advanced analysis and display of stress, strain, deformation and more.
- Measure temperature distribution and heat flow.
- Accurate simulation of model assembly.
- Determination of structural durability and static fatigue.
- Full integration with design and mechanical software and software under the FEA platform.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2023 x64
- Setup File Name: Softprober.com_Autodesk_Inventor_Nastran_2023_64.rar
- Full Setup Size: 1.4 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: April 9, 2022
- Developers: Autodesk
System Requirements For Autodesk Inventor Nastran
Before you start Autodesk Inventor Nastran free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.