Adobe Photoshop CC 2022 is a professional image editing application that has been used worldwide. Millions of designers, photographers and artists around the world are using Adobe Photoshop CC to achieve the impossible. You can design posters for packaging, basic banners for beautiful websites, and memorable logos for eye-catching icons. Photoshop can make the creative world evolve.
Free download Adobe Photoshop contains the most advanced tools for working with images and new opportunities to realize creative ideas that can significantly improve performance. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, use new intuitive tools and workflows for creating three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as films.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
FEATURES OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2022
- Frame Tool for easy masking
- Content-Aware Fill reimagined
- New multiple undo mode
- Usability improvements
- Transform proportionally by default
- Prevent accidental panel moves with Lock Workspace
- Live blend mode preview
- Symmetry mode
- Color Wheel to choose colors
- Improved in-app learning
- Preference to increase UI size
- Support for South East Asian scripts
- Modernized compositing engine
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (Version 1709 or later)
- RAM: 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements: OpenGL 2.0-capable system