Adobe Lightroom Classic 2022 is a professional application that enables you to edit raw images in a highly professional way. This superb program has an excellent ability to fulfill the needs of various digital artists. It is specially designed to manage and process digital images without losing originality. The program offers a wide range of digital instruments to adjust RAW images to look their best. Using its powerful tools, you can punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots.
You can use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth. For more professional work, it offers tools to create HDR Panos as it gives you control to merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama all in one step. Additionally, it empowers you to organize all your photos on your desktop, and share them in a variety of ways. All in all, Adobe Lightroom Classic 2022 is a well-rounded and efficient piece of software for achieving mind-blowing results in professional photo editing.
Adobe Lightroom Classic 2022 Features
More creative control
Powerful new masking tools let you make more precise adjustments so you can easily take your editing to the next level.
Faster ways to edit
Quickly highlight specific areas of your image with Select Subject and Select Sky and make edits with a single click. AI-powered masks help you get just the look you want.
Presets from the pros
Explore new premium presets from professional photographers for food, travel, architecture, and more — and add style in a single click.
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on the output
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1 (if you have Windows 7 contact us to send you the right version that can work for you).
- Processor: Intel® or AMD processor; 1.5GHz or faster processor.
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM Required
- Hard Disk: 3 GB of free space required.