Character Animator uses your expressions and movements to animate characters in real time. It’s so fast, you can livestream while you work to wow audiences every step of the way. Your performance can bring a character to life. Using your webcam and microphone, Character Animator revolutionizes live-performance animation with automatic lip sync and face and body tracking, powered by Adobe Sensei AI.
Adobe Character Animator is a 2D animation tool bringing still image artwork from Photoshop or Illustrator to life. New features include pose-to-pose blending, new physics behaviors, and visual puppet controls. Adobe Sensei also helps improve lip-sync capability by accurately matching mouth shapes with vocal sounds.
This program coordination with other Adobe products is perfect and if you’ve already worked with Photoshop and Illustrator software, also feel comfortable here. The structure of the pellets tools, menus, and toolbars work history, known here as there is in other ways. The main parts of the program include your character’s movements; however, you can also use manual adjustment and precise movements of the character’s program features.
- Create a character in seconds.
- Put your best face forward.
- Animations with legs — and arms and heads.
- Animate in seconds with Characterizer
- Easily re-use your best takes
- Magnets to make your animations livelier
- Improvements to walking behavior
- Processor: Multicore Intel with 64-bit support
- Operating system: MAC
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Hard-disk space: 3 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Display: 1280×1080 display (1920×1080 or larger recommended)
- OpenGL: Latest qualified graphics driver for your GPU, with at least OpenGL 3.2 support
- Hardware requirement for recording: Webcam (for face tracking)
- Microphone (for audio recording and lip sync)
- Headphones (to prevent recorded audio takes from being re-recorded in subsequent takes)