Adobe Bridge 2022 is a powerful creative content manager that allows you to quickly and easily preview, organize, edit, and publish a variety of promotional assets. Edit metadata. Add keywords, labels, and ratings to the content. Organize content using collections and find it using powerful filters and advanced metadata search features. Collaborate with Libraries and publish to Adobe Stock right from Bridge.
This powerful application has a complete set of tools for working in a proxy environment and provides support for various media management tasks as well as previewing videos in different modes. In addition, users can organize media files as well as tag them accordingly. This helps to quickly find the vehicle when needed. It can also identify hidden files and assist in managing them according to need. Perform batch operations and save much time while managing vehicles.
Features Adobe Bridge 2022
- Powerful Content Creation Workflow
- Visualize all your creative assets (including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Substance 3D files) with thumbnails and rich previews.
- You can now scan video thumbnails to quickly preview content.
- Combine different tasks and stitch them together into a single workflow.
- Intuitively manage your 3D Substance materials in Bridge.
- Organize your content with labels, ratings, metadata, and keywords.
- Use filters, collections, and advanced search to find what you’re looking for.
- Edit your content by opening them right in the Adobe Creative Cloud app.
- Industry-leading photo editing
- Import your digital photos with Photo Loader, which allows you to rename files or convert to DNG while importing.
- Open your raw photos for editing in Adobe Camera Raw directly from the Bridge.
- Open photos right in Photoshop for targeted editing.
- Batch rename or batch export your photos with different size and scale options.
- Easy export option to publish work
- Export images to multiple formats using the new Export panel.
- Create a professional portfolio of your photos, illustrations, or InDesign files using a PDF contact sheet.
- Launch multiple videos for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro or transcoding in Adobe Media Encoder.
- Export creative assets to Adobe Stock or create an Adobe Portfolio website right from Bridge