OVERVIEW OF ADOBE AUDITION 2022 BENEFITS
Adobe Audition CC 2022 is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content. A professional audio workstation for Windows PC! This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing — and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound. Meet the industry’s best audio cleanup, restoration, and precision editing tool for video, podcasting, and sound effect design. Easily and automatically rearrange any song to fit any duration with Remix in Adobe Audition CC. Get best practices for fixing audio, including how to use the spectral frequency display, Diagnostics panel, effects, and more.
Adobe Audition (formerly Adobe Audition CS6) is a professional solution for recording, editing, and mastering audio material. The editor processes all important formats from MP3 through AAC to AIFF and imports audio tracks from CDs.
The multitrack editor lets you mix your music, voice, and sound clips on any number of tracks, using a wealth of studio and dynamic effects such as reverb and echo, compressors, limiter, and equalizer. With “Audition,” you also edit and synchronize audio tracks of SD and HD videos. The internal sound card or audio interfaces such as the Pro Tools Mbox record external sound signals.
ADOBE AUDITION 2022 FEATURES
- Record, edit, and integrate music clips
- Add oomph to your audio
- Create a podcast
- DeReverb & DeNoise effects
- On-clip gain control and waveform scaling
- Effects and presets migration
- Improved multitrack performance
- Add album art in MP3 files
- Support for Mackie HUI devices
- Visual keyboard shortcut editor
- Multichannel audio workflows
- Direct export from Audition with Media Encoder
- Remixing and adjusting song duration
- Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects
- Click/Pop Eliminator and DeClicker effects
- Frequency band splitter
- Control surface support and parameter automation
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Processor: Multicore processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1703 or higher.
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1920×1080 or larger display
- OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- Sound card: Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
- Control surface support: USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
- CD burning: Optical drive is used for CD burning (optional)